You cannot win if you do not begin
Here we are......
A teacher – methodologist, a vice – principal of school, open to innovations, her devotion to the profession of teacher impresses everyone, masterfully creates a friendly and cooperative atmosphere among teachers and students. The words by Samuel Goldwyn tell about her deeds : “ When someone does something well, applaud! You will make two people happy”.
A teacher – methodologist, a bright, articulate and well-grounded professionally with excellent teaching skills, follows the words by Henry Ford : “ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at eighty or twenty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young”.
A teacher of English, a creative and excellent young teacher, full of ideas and enthusiasm, thinks “ if all good people were good, the world would be nicer than ever….” (W.Wordworth)
A teacher of English, a tolerant and respectful woman, always works at her self – improvement, admires W.Mizner’s words : “ Be nice to people on your way up because you’ ll meet them on your way down.”
A teacher of German a real perfectionist and willingness to develop wins all hearts. The words by Eddie Robinson are the motto of her life : “ The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential - these are keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence”.
A teacher of World Literature, a facilitator of brilliant ideas and fascinating suggestions for her students and a reliable friend for her colleagues. She considers the words by Herbert Kohl “One of the beauties of teaching is that there is no limit to one’s growth as a teacher, just as there is no knowing beforehand how much your students can learn.”
BRIEFLY ABOUT US
Name English teachers unit
Place 15, Strytynska st.
Staff 6 members
Age 33 years old
Hobbies singing, dancing, reading, modern Literature, knitting, cooking
Main features hardworking, patience, kindness,
Watch your thoughts;
They become words.
Watch your words;
The become actions.
Watch your actions;
They become habits.
Watch your habits;
They become characters.
Watch your character;
It becomes your destiny.
1. To increase the efficacy of the lessons using the communicative language teaching.
2. To provide the unity of educational and upbringing principles based on real life experience.
3. To integrate national traditions and customs in teaching English.
4. To incorporate the general students intelligence into language learning process.
5. To implement into practice new methods and technologies directed on student-centered approach.
6. To develop student communicative skills involving them into “hand on” classroom activities.
7. To create favorable surrounding for teachers professional growth.
8. To intensify the teaching of gifted students.
|Переглядів: 23481 | Коментарі: 18 ||
|Всього коментарів: 3|